Holiday in 'The shed@gurragawee'
Situated in a secluded 10 acre site in Brooklet, Northern New South Wales, ‘The shed @ gurragawee’ is an inspiring holiday retreat perfect for two couples or four friends.
Just 10 minutes from the picturesque village of Bangalow and 15 minutes from the great beaches of Byron Bay, The shed is a great spot to have a relaxing weekend and unwind from the stresses of everyday life.
The shed has recently been re-fitted with an eclectic mix of rustic and contemporary touches to provide resort-style accommodation with modern bathrooms and a well-appointed kitchenette. There is a cosy open plan living area with wood burning stove for those nippy winter months. The generous outdoor area takes in the scenic views and provides an idyllic spot to have pre-dinner drink or a barbeque.
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one bedroom with ensuite)
- Resort-style, accommodation for up to 4 people
- King size beds / can also be setup as twin-share
- All linen and towels provided
- TV, DVD and wireless internet
- Kitchenette with fridge, stove and microwave
- Comfortable lounge room with wood burning stove
- Outside area with gas BBQ
- Access to swimming pool
- From $250 per night for 4 people or from $190 per night for one couple
- Minimum 2-night stay
Contact us today to book your next holiday.